OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my right knee scoped today you were talking about your knee pain.
It went so well I could have walked out without my cane but you know them nurses and their Uber chairs.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
scout uniform.jpg
Finally got it displayed in my office. The shirt belonged to me and I wore it at my Eagle COH. The patch on the shirt was my dad's when he got his Eagle. My son wore my shirt with his grandfather's patch at his Eagle COH. The sash with patches and Eagle medal on the shirt were given to me by a friend who got his Eagle in 1940 right before he went off to WWII.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 149614 Finally got it displayed in my office. The shirt belonged to me and I wore it at my Eagle COH. The patch on the shirt was my dad's when he got his Eagle. My son wore my shirt with his grandfather's patch at his Eagle COH. The sash with patches and Eagle medal on the shirt were given to me by a friend who got his Eagle in 1940 right before he went off to WWII.
Very awesome! Since that is part of your family history, it is much more special.

Latest posts

Top Bottom