OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@NightShade,
One down and one to go.

E23E1626-D7CA-47D2-B559-16FFDB9CBD53.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@NightShade, Picked up your other shirt today In Cozumel. It is morbid a beige color, they said they don’t carry your design in white at the Cozumel store. Still looks cool when the color changes. They wound up being $35 each. I will message you when I get back and we arrange a time to get your shirts to you.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@NightShade, Picked up your other shirt today In Cozumel. It is morbid a beige color, they said they don’t carry your design in white at the Cozumel store. Still looks cool when the color changes. They wound up being $35 each. I will message you when I get back and we arrange a time to get your shirts to you.

Not a problem and thanks. The one I have is actually a grey from Cayman Islands so it doesn't really matter. Just sucks they only have the ones that say Jamaica and such at those stores, it's a pain to get them otherwise.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice. Where did you think the water looked better. Personally Cozumel to me seemed clearer, where the ship docked it was supposed to be quite deep as well and looking to the bottom I would have swore it was no more than 20 feet. Cayman Islands seemed to be ok but a little cloudy, Jamaica was majorly cloudy but I have to admit they had some rough water there so that could be it. In Falmouth one of the rivers dumps into where the ship was and it was just muddy and cloudy though that is also where the bio-luminescent water is supposed to be.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good sunset photos!!

However, as opposed to MANY others, the seashore (regardless of where it is) doesn't draw me as much as mountains do. But then, unless one is on top of the mountain, one might not even see the sunset because of the mountains.

One "seashore" I did like was along the Oregon coast from down around Brookings, OR up to north of Newport, OR.

Oh, and while it isn't really a shoreline, this place in Alaska was cool. The structures here are up on "stilts" because of the effect on the river by the tides.

That area of Ketchican is called Creek Street, because...well...

And no, they AREN'T really "ladies of the evening," but volunteers that work in the area pretending to be such ladies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom