OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice. Where did you think the water looked better. Personally Cozumel to me seemed clearer, where the ship docked it was supposed to be quite deep as well and looking to the bottom I would have swore it was no more than 20 feet. Cayman Islands seemed to be ok but a little cloudy, Jamaica was majorly cloudy but I have to admit they had some rough water there so that could be it. In Falmouth one of the rivers dumps into where the ship was and it was just muddy and cloudy though that is also where the bio-luminescent water is supposed to be.
For us, the water was much clearer and bluer (if that's a word lol) in Cozumel. It was our only really sunny day.
The waters in Jamaica were pretty rough. The water in Grand Cayman was pretty nice but Cozumel was the clearest for us.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@NightShade
We got home around 11pm last night. I have a full day of work today and have to run to Tulsa tomorrow.

Any particular day or time best for you to get your shirts to you?

Are you here in the OKC area?

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@NightShade
We got home around 11pm last night. I have a full day of work today and have to run to Tulsa tomorrow.

Any particular day or time best for you to get your shirts to you?

Are you here in the OKC area?

Guthrie, but if I have a couple days notice I can generally manage to meet without issue. I'm not in a huge rush so when you get settled send me a pm and we can figure it out.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening guys.

Sitting here by the fire watching TV and drinking some Makers Mark 46.

Was able to duck into my shop today at work and clean some of my Glocks. It's nice to be the boss. lol

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gimme some of that. I have the same problem. Mail carriers today don't even care anymore.

I meant to post this awhile ago but got interrupted. I have written deceased multiple times. It does not work.

We've actually had folks steal money out of birthday cards . . . my MIL and SIL use the same small town post office and have sent birthday cards out and we've never gotten them. When they use a different post office the cards show up just fine.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys,
Babysitting the grandson today so should be a very busy day. Tomorrow planning on some range time and maybe head down to the gun show. I haven't been to a gun show here in OKC in a few years.
Anyone planning going?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like another beautiful day. Enjoying a second cup of coffee and thinking about what I want to do today!

I am planning on going to the OKC show tomorrow morning. May not buy anything but I do enjoy looking at everything. Usually see something I haven't seen before, or at least in a long time, and a chance to fondle the new items. Always looking for that thing that I cannot live without!

Latest posts

Top Bottom