OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took the wife to Pawhuska this weekend to the Pioneer Woman Mercantile and restaurant. We stayed at the historical Whiting hotel right across the street from the Mercantile. The food was really good.
Also took a ride out the Drummond ranch and toured the lodge where Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman) films her Food Network Cooking Show. It all was very interesting and the wife loved it.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took the wife to Pawhuska this weekend to the Pioneer Woman Mercantile and restaurant. We stayed at the historical Whiting hotel right across the street from the Mercantile. The food was really good.
Also took a ride out the Drummond ranch and toured the lodge where Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman) films her Food Network Cooking Show. It all was very interesting and the wife loved it.

My wife had gone up there a few times. I used to do health and safety inspections up there in the mid 2000s. Things have changed just a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems like I remember they get one of the largest payouts for the BLM wild mustang programs.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The pork chop is honestly OMG!!

However, I couldn't quite get into the prune cake.....

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife had gone up there a few times. I used to do health and safety inspections up there in the mid 2000s. Things have changed just a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was my first time in Pawhuska but I could sure tell that the downtown area where her Mercantile is had truly change. She and her family have really brought a lot of prosperity into Pawhuska. I heard it was her husbands idea for the Mercantile and restaurant. It was very interesting.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The pork chop is honestly OMG!!

However, I couldn't quite get into the prune cake.....

We shared the Country Fried steak dinner. It was bigger than a Frisbee. And soooo good.

Also ate breakfast there Saturday morning. Pancakes are to die for. They are served with 3 different flavors of butter and 4 flavors of syrup. Soooooooooo Goooooooood.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, something like 27 million dollars.

I want my portion back, retro with interest since 1989 please, I don't approve lol. Has to be one of the largest continuous govt wastes known to man. Drummond Ranch, Hughes Ranch, Tadpole Ranch.......tons of wild horses around Bartlesville/Pawhuska area.

Ree graduated from Bartlesville two or three years ahead of me and my wife, have zero recollection of her. We've eaten there a couple of times, food is pretty good. She was there both times to sign cookbooks and there must have been 300 people waiting in line for a autograph lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom