OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And, it's not something easy like walls. We had some custom cabinetry built for the study and a piece to add to the kitchen. Would've never got the stain to match, so paint it is. Lots of details and recesses to cover. And I get to do it twice because of the needed primer!

Yippee...……...not.

( Can skip the yippie ky aye and just go straight to the MF'er. )

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've ran conduit in the shop and added two ceiling fans to help with the summer heat and circulate the heat in the winter.
Ran conduit and wired in a 50 amp, 30 amp and a GFCI outlet to the far end of the shop then outdoors where we park the RV when home.
Started cleaning up the shop, and doing spring cleaning in the yard. A trailer load of "treasures" headed to the landfill when they open it back up to the public.
I've got a fishing boat that needs sold that is going into the shop to do some finish work on before putting it on the market is the next project when the shop gets cleaned up.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've ran conduit in the shop and added two ceiling fans to help with the summer heat and circulate the heat in the winter.
Ran conduit and wired in a 50 amp, 30 amp and a GFCI outlet to the far end of the shop then outdoors where we park the RV when home.
Started cleaning up the shop, and doing spring cleaning in the yard. A trailer load of "treasures" headed to the landfill when they open it back up to the public.
I've got a fishing boat that needs sold that is going into the shop to do some finish work on before putting it on the market is the next project when the shop gets cleaned up.
Dang selling the boat... you know this virus won't last forever for most of us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom