OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
David,

Don't be jealous of my photography skills. I pretty much just purchase good cameras and lenses and set the cameras to an automatic mode, thus making them a very expensive "point and shoot" camera. If I have any skill at all, it is just with composure, and even that lacks a bit. I have LOTS of pictures of lakes that lean.

But, thanks anyway. And, good luck with the traveling.
I'm a point and shoot guy myself, but the wife somehow get the great pics because she is always looking for that "moment" that makes a great pic. Lots of those I've shared on this forum have came from her.
I see it and move on. She wants to take a pic.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon guys,

Man what a weekend. We taped and performed 90 numbers this past weekend. We started late Friday night and went through Sunday evening and got them all on tape. Now they go to the editing table (my laptop) for the editing. I’m figuring it will take close to a month for editing and then a week to actually put the show in order and produce it for viewing.

The only thing that went wrong was in one of the numbers late Saturday night, I came down on my leg wrong and hyper extended my knee. I went down hard. So I have been in a chair with a ice wrap on the knee since then. No work for me this week. I can barely walk on it. Good thing I have a Orthopedic Dr. on speed dial. Lol

Anyway, looks like I have lots to catchup on here. Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Hope you heal quickly!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys.

360B543C-6AB8-4A07-9429-3F94401A5A38.jpeg
FC0F6FE1-F0EE-4C13-9033-19120FFB5607.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is for asking @MacFromOK
It is still a little tender when trying to bend it but all the selling is gone and no pain at all with weight on it.
I walked the dogs this morning and only had a slight limp. Still icing it and keeping it elevated but I think I will be good to go in another 3 or 4 days.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom