OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s mine.

354614F9-7DB2-4CF2-9CC2-0FFEAFDE2FB2.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I went to town to spend the night in our son's new-to-him home that we've been working to get ready for him to move in. After two days of no showers and shaving, we were anxious to make sure the house was OK and get showers and me get to shave. Spent the night on an air mattress, which without twin bladders means that both of us slept pretty uncomfortably. House is fine, by the way. No freeze-ups.

We left there and got back to our RV around 11:00 am or so. Since we had been froze up at the RV for a couple of days, I was encouraged to hear a noise of water running when I turned the water on at the hydrant. Sure enough, we have water back. Apparently, our water supply hoses from the hydrant to the RV was what froze up, and with the little bit of increase of temperatures, the heat tapes thawed them out. I need to go outside and make sure there aren't any leaks now at the hoses or from under the RV. I think the RV is fine because the underbelly really didn't get all that cold.

Good to be back home to our Select Comfort bed and our La-Z-Boy reclinaway love seat. The La-Z-Boy is much more comfortable than plastic outdoor lawn furniture.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sometimes being an RV'er just outright sucks...

A fellow just can't store a big enough shovel for snow accumulations.

At least I'm not having to do this on a whole 2-lane driveway.
Hey Terry, I know that sucks. I got stuck on our hill two days ago and slid off into a snow bank. I was finally able to have my neighbor pull me out with his tractor. We shoveled for an hour or so trying to free it up.
Not fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom