OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s just one of these kind of evening on Grand.

Attachments

• B980B43C-951B-4425-B722-04C1912E3FA0.jpeg
    B980B43C-951B-4425-B722-04C1912E3FA0.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 4584A009-F1F4-4515-86A3-05A3154C3442.jpeg
    4584A009-F1F4-4515-86A3-05A3154C3442.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 40

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations. We've been living full time in our DRV Suites Mobile Suites since 2011 after buying it in 2010.

We've really enjoyed it, even in very hot and very cold conditions.
I looked at dozens of 5th wheel units and narrowed it down to the mobile suite or the jayco designer....both were great but the mobile suites won out....

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I looked at dozens of 5th wheel units and narrowed it down to the mobile suite or the jayco designer....both were great but the mobile suites won out....

We did two years of research and looking at different fifth wheels and motorhomes in making our decision. We had seen the Mobile Suites a number of years before, so they were our "benchmark" on what we wanted in our new "home." As it turns out, the DRV Suites brand (prior to being purchased by Thor) was right under the three custom built brands. Not cheap by any means, but also better built. The original owners of the company were the owners of Sunnybrook fifth wheels and they had been approached by RV'ers asking them to build fifth wheels specifically for those wanting to live full time in them.

And, just as an FYI, we go to church in Mustang and our youngest son lives on the south side of Yukon. So, we are in your area a lot.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We did two years of research and looking at different fifth wheels and motorhomes in making our decision. We had seen the Mobile Suites a number of years before, so they were our "benchmark" on what we wanted in our new "home." As it turns out, the DRV Suites brand (prior to being purchased by Thor) was right under the three custom built brands. Not cheap by any means, but also better built. The original owners of the company were the owners of Sunnybrook fifth wheels and they had been approached by RV'ers asking them to build fifth wheels specifically for those wanting to live full time in them.

And, just as an FYI, we go to church in Mustang and our youngest son lives on the south side of Yukon. So, we are in your area a lot.
You sure did do a lot more research than I did but we both came to the same conclusion.....great minds think alike.....:clap3:
I don't get to go to church as I'm caretaker of my 97.5 year old mother who lives with me. She can't leave the house. We have her doctor and nurses come here which is nice. I miss not going to church. Mom and I went every week until her health declined.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You sure did do a lot more research than I did but we both came to the same conclusion.....great minds think alike.....:clap3:
I don't get to go to church as I'm caretaker of my 97.5 year old mother who lives with me. She can't leave the house. We have her doctor and nurses come here which is nice. I miss not going to church. Mom and I went every week until her health declined.

I have no idea where you go to church, but our church (Lakehoma Church of Christ) streams their morning "auditorium Bible study class" and worship services every Sunday morning. While a lot of churches have been shut down because of the pandemic (really think"dempanic"), we had a lot of participation with services because we also have small groups that get together, some of which then watch the YouTube streaming or the video afterwards. If you are interested, let me know and I'll get you the url address.

Prayers for your mother and for you and the rest of your family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom