OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea where you go to church, but our church (Lakehoma Church of Christ) streams their morning "auditorium Bible study class" and worship services every Sunday morning. While a lot of churches have been shut down because of the pandemic (really think"dempanic"), we had a lot of participation with services because we also have small groups that get together, some of which then watch the YouTube streaming or the video afterwards. If you are interested, let me know and I'll get you the url address.

Prayers for your mother and for you and the rest of your family.
I would like to be able to see your services and I know mom would like that too (if she's not sleeping) (she sleeps 16 to 18 hours per 24 hour period) so watching with her would be hit or miss.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did some back road driving today along the North Platte river by Rawlins WY.
lots of game sightings. The lakes in that area are almost 30’ below normal levels due to drought. Saw one young Bighorn sheep with a radio collar. Some others walking across a sheer cliff.
06A43A1F-3DF9-48FB-8D7E-C9C44BD5249C.jpeg
42813094-6A53-459D-8DDF-4E731A33F7BD.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys,

Happy Independence Day!

Wow, we had a action packed day yesterday. We had family coming in most of the day but we didn’t plan around them.
we took what family and friends were here at 1pm out on the water in the boat. Boated over to our favorite swimming hole and played in the water for a few hours.
Got back to the lake house and more family had showed up. Everyone was hungry so I cooked some bacon, Hamburgers and hotdogs on the Blackstone.
We all hung out on the deck drinking and playing music.
Then around 8pm we loaded up the boat with everyone, and our neighbors came (6 more boats full of people) with us. We went over to one of the local lakeside areas and tied the 7 boats together and listened to live music and then watched fireworks over the lake. It was a great day.

Happy Independence Day to you all.
Celebrate today with pride.
MERICA!!!!

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys,

Happy Independence Day!

Wow, we had a action packed day yesterday. We had family coming in most of the day but we didn’t plan around them.
we took what family and friends were here at 1pm out on the water in the boat. Boated over to our favorite swimming hole and played in the water for a few hours.
Got back to the lake house and more family had showed up. Everyone was hungry so I cooked some bacon, Hamburgers and hotdogs on the Blackstone.
We all hung out on the deck drinking and playing music.
Then around 8pm we loaded up the boat with everyone, and our neighbors came (6 more boats full of people) with us. We went over to one of the local lakeside areas and tied the 7 boats together and listened to live music and then watched fireworks over the lake. It was a great day.

Happy Independence Day to you all.
Celebrate today with pride.
MERICA!!!!
When I lived in Texas on Lake Granbury I did mostly the same thing on July 4th....family, boating, fireworks over the lake and great cookouts.....I miss living on the lake but I love it here in Oklahoma

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I lived in Texas on Lake Granbury I did mostly the same thing on July 4th....family, boating, fireworks over the lake and great cookouts.....I miss living on the lake but I love it here in Oklahoma

Granbury, huh? I've got a cousin in Glen Rose. We're back and forth down there quite a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom