OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I are on our way back to Oklahoma again. My sister (80 years old) is in the ICU of a hospital in Amarillo. She has had heart issues with one artery totally blocked and another 80% blocked. She also has "hardening of the arteries." With all her health and heart issues, they can't do a bypass surgery, so they are going to attempt to put in a stent in the artery that is totally blocked. (The 80% one is inoperable.) That is scheduled for Monday sometime

When all this was discussed, she was told she had two options; one - to just go home and wait to die - and two - have the stent surgery, but even with that, they are saying she only has about a 30% chance of survival.

So, if you all are religious and do prayers, you might say one for my sister, LoRee, and her family.

I'm trying to remain optimistic because in her many years, she has survived a LOT of health issues. If anyone ever deserved the moniker of "The Iron Lady," it would be her.
Wishing your sister, and your family, the very best. Thoughts and prayers extended.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure hope we don’t get some freaky weather phenomenon and miss out on the cooler weather headed our way.

My dog is telling me it’s time to go out in the yard and water the garden. It’s about the only time he gets free range out there and is a highlight of his day. You guys enjoy your day.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure hope we don’t get some freaky weather phenomenon and miss out on the cooler weather headed our way.

My dog is telling me it’s time to go out in the yard and water the garden. It’s about the only time he gets free range out there and is a highlight of his day. You guys enjoy your day.
Amen to that. I’m ready for some cooler weather.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought I would start this thread to give us all a place to stop by and say Good morning, afternoon or evening. Stop in and tell what's going on in your day or how your weekend was.

I will start:

The wife and I flew to Birmingham Friday for a business convention. We missed our connection in Atlanta due to bad weather and got to our hotel right as we were scheduled to work. Piled our suitcases in the ballroom and went straight to work. My wife actually did her hair and makeup in the bathroom in Atlanta. LOL

It turned out to be a really good weekend in and made it home last night without a hitch.
I had a really good day yesterday. I'm 75 years old, and have always been a good looking man, if I do say so myself. Yesterday we planned on going out to dinner and got dressed up for the occasion. I try and stay in style, the latest hair cuts, a fashionable beard, a couple of stylish tattoos, in in strategic places, the latest style in clothes, etc. I got dressed first, naturally, and couldn't help admiring myself in a full view mirror, when my wife came into the room. What she said made my day, even at our advance age, she still thinks I sexy!! Upon seeing me strutting around in front of the mirror, she said " WHAT AN ASS!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom