OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mugged up with coffee as well while I'm busy making homemade chili this morning; usually ends up being an all-day affair. I suppose that if I used canned beans instead of cooking up dry it would be a lot faster, but hey, I've got certain non-negotiable morals 😔
Homemade chili sounds amazing. Especially on a cool fall day.
My wife made homemade taco soup yesterday for dinner. We will be eating on that most of the weekend.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Envious! The only wildlife I have seen this morning was a bird that popped out of a birdhouse, and a lazy squirrel that crossed one corner of the yard. Maybe I’ll get to see a neighborhood cat wander by. Gonna be an exciting day! Oh well, time for another mug of coffee!

We were working a record on a road here in Alabama yesterday when a squirrel ran across the road. The sucker got right in front of our work van and for some reason, suddenly leapt up into the air before landing and then running on off of the road. He was one lucky squirrel that I didn't hit him. The wife swears that he turned a flip while in the air.

Whatever, he's one dang lucky squirrel.

(Or, do squirrels do cell phones and their own Tik Tok challenges?)

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were working a record on a road here in Alabama yesterday when a squirrel ran across the road. The sucker got right in front of our work van and for some reason, suddenly leapt up into the air before landing and then running on off of the road. He was one lucky squirrel that I didn't hit him. The wife swears that he turned a flip while in the air.

Whatever, he's one dang lucky squirrel.

(Or, do squirrels do cell phones and their own Tik Tok challenges?)

The squirrel may have been filming for another auto insurance ad.....

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They can get pretty squirrelly when they're drinkin'... :lookaroun

squirrel-beer.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom