OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aren’t we all….. get better, we need you around here

Just had a little setback that's all. Trigger Point Injections to treat the increased pain from that kyphoplasty they said would fix me up. 🙄 Yeah ... Doc hit the nerve. I couldn't even walk for 72 hours after. Still smarts but it is better. Having to use a cane at work, which is making a whole nuther set of muscles sore ... 🤷🤦

It'll get better ... It better anyway because I need to get back to PT before I manage to lose what I've gained in strength and mobility.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@THAT Gurl - I feel for you, young lady. Hope it all gets better soon. I'm still fighting back issues with epidural steroid injections, blocks, ablations, on and on ad nauseum. Then, about four weeks ago, I somehow managed to screw up a shoulder. I honestly do not know what on earth I did. But, I've been through the ER, a round of steroids to go along with muscle relaxers and pain killers, and finally ... FINALLY ... got an MRI yesterday. Of course, I haven't heard the results of that yet ... hopefully early Monday. But, I have been told to expect a trip to an ortho surgeon, which I expected. I've already had surgery for a torn rotator cuff and bone spurs in the other shoulder. I don't think (... hope, hope ...) that's the case this time. Doesn't feel the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom