OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HOME!!!!!

Made it back to Oklahoma City area just about 1:00 pm. Went and had lunch with youngest son and then parked our work van in his driveway so I could give it the job-ending wash job. We hate feeding quarters to those car wash places and not getting a good clean vehicle.

What with climbing the ladder to wash the roof and top edges of the Ford Transit 350, plus unloading all our stuff that we take when on the road, plus getting and unloading groceries, my knee is killing me. Ibuprofen is on the agenda for this evening.

Looking forward to church services tomorrow, and then on Monday, we take the van to the Tulsa area and get it turned in.

Now, REALLY looking forward to our own bed, our own recliner, our own towels, and so many other things associated with home and not a hotel.
Welcome Home!

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Time change weekend. Screwed up my schedule and the coffee is hitting the veins an hour late.

Have a great Sunday, it’s a gift. Enjoy it.

eta: fall foliage trip was good and not so good. Colors are almost nonexistent. But it’s still very pretty down there.
I haven’t seen so many Texas car tags since we drove through Dallas.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coming back yesterday through Arkansas and Oklahoma on I-40, we did notice a little change in the leaf colors, but those colors are muted, and some leaves seemed to have gone straight to brown and dull.

When we left Alabama on Friday, we did happen to notice that there was a wee bit more color present in the leaves, but not by very much.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coming back yesterday through Arkansas and Oklahoma on I-40, we did notice a little change in the leaf colors, but those colors are muted, and some leaves seemed to have gone straight to brown and dull.

When we left Alabama on Friday, we did happen to notice that there was a wee bit more color present in the leaves, but not by very much.
Well it seems that if it's hotter than usual everyone blames it on climate change. Colder? - climate change. Wetter? - climate change. Dryer? - climate change. More intense storms? - climate change. Bad day at the range? - climate change.

So just blame the muted Fall foliage colors on climate change . . . everyone else will 🙄

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got my morning starter fluid in me.

Today looks like a gift.
I hope everyone who can gets out and enjoys it. Cooler temps followed by cold are heading our way.

In the next day or two I need to get my straw down on my berries.

OK, bring on the cold...

...I'm back where my flannel shirts and blue jeans are again.

We are taking the work van back to the company today. (They don't work on the weekends, so there was no one there to "accept" it back.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom