OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evening fellas ... I dunno what I did but my back and left leg don't want to work right for nothing' ... Sucks when I need to get up and move around. Which I am avoiding like the plague right now. It seems Christmas shows are on now ... I've been watching for my personal favs -- Die Hard and Big Trouble in Little China ... 🤗
Sorry to hear you have been down and out today. I have to but it's because I ate way too much yesterday and today. :pms2:
Hope your back and left leg get better. Like Swampratt said, it sounds like your Sciatic nerve.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In Jefferson Tx today working our way home from Louisiana.
Never heard of this small town before but it’s really fantastic.
Lots of Civil War history, Victorian architecture, ghost tours, some outside on trails through the cypress swamps.
Several really nice restaurants, some upscale, some pub style. Lots of B&B’s.
If we come through this area again we will certainly spend a couple full days.
Three weeks in South Central Louisiana showed us we like that area.
Really friendly folks that are the salt of the earth and have no problem with being called a Coon A$$. They actually wear that title proudly.
Go out of their way to be friendly to folks from other states.
8 of us stopped in a little bar adjacent to the Atchafilia NWR swamp that had been in existence since 1952.
Current owner is the daughter of the original owners.
One of the girls in our group asked where the best Jambalaya could be had. We found out the standard answer is “my house!”
Liz said if we came back tomorrow, she had a lady to make some and we could cost share it.
She invited friends of hers and a one man band for entertainment so it turned into a fun party with the locals teaching the ladies some dance techniques to Cajun zydeco music.
We had a heck of a party and left with some new friends that also have RV’s who will be meeting with us on lake Texoma in the spring.
Friends, Music and food is the CoonAss tradition. Not a bad life.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@swampratt and @dancer4life I figure you guys are right. I worked over 2 weeks with no day off then pulled a double ... And a turnaround ... My guess is that was asking too much of the musculature around that broken vertebrae. The last 8 hours I did I had to use a cane to get around. I kinda figured I pushed myself a bit too hard but it just I what it is. I'll get some steroids from the doctor and do my PT. Hopefully that will get me back on the straight and narrow. I wish a chiropractor would work with me. Once they hear I have 3 compression fractures and a fusion and kyphoplasty they very VERY gently show me the door. 🤦🤦🤦

Latest posts

Top Bottom