OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps so, dlmcm, but Nevada was very testing. We went there to meet some people whom we knew online at an RV forum, including the owner of the website, for whom I moderate the forums. While the RV park was nice and green, nothing else around was. We went by, and through, Red Rock Canyon simply because it was on a route that bypassed Las Vegas.

I tell everyone that the next time I go to Nevada, it will only be to see Lake Tahoe and that part of the state.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure based on my knowledge from the discovery/science channels that driving on these frozen ruts is much like driving on the surface of some planets! Lmao
IMG_3588.JPG

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Metallica played the longest set of any show I've been to. Quite impressive. They covered pretty much all genres of their stuff...a bit more of the newer stuff than I would have preferred but still got in the classics.

I took the wife and we sat in section 116, second row . Right above where they came out of the tunnel. It was an amazing show .

I owe my amazing wife big time. We left at intermission, came home and got some sleep . Up at 530 am and off to the hospital for the birth of our 3rd child!!! I'm the proud dad of a new baby girl, who is yet to have a name LOL. We better decide before the SSA folks come by!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took the wife and we sat in section 116, second row . Right above where they came out of the tunnel. It was an amazing show .

I owe my amazing wife big time. We left at intermission, came home and got some sleep . Up at 530 am and off to the hospital for the birth of our 3rd child!!! I'm the proud dad of a new baby girl, who is yet to have a name LOL. We better decide before the SSA folks come by!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On the birth of your daughter. All the best to you and your family.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Congrats!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one isn't so pretty. Going up Raton Pass just before Christmas. The area had a wildfire a few years back and hasn't begun to recover yet.

We drove through the area in New Mexico this month where the Ute fire burned into Cimarron canyon last spring, east of Eagles Nest. Pretty desolate looking landscape. We will be back in that area this summer. Be interesting to see the start of the areas recovery.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Congrats on the new family addition! [emoji106]

Latest posts

Top Bottom