OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone would be interested, but I think I saw a billboard advertising that Foreigner would be playing at the Riverwind. Sometime in April, I think. Might check their website if anyone is interested.

And, congrats from here as well for kroberts2131.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
A 360 degree sunrise from Hooker, Oklahoma

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 69
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 89
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 53
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 73
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 61
  • photo6.JPG
    photo6.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 89

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking that with the federal gov't shutdown things have been rolling right along and probably we could eliminate 1/2 of the government and when the shutdown ends no one would be the wiser. We could start with the senior politicians on both side of the aisle-Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell and Don Young for starters. They wouldn't be missed because none of them really work and since they don't work no one needs to fill their seats. Oops! I forgot Sister Maxine and Ossa..-Whatever-cortez. I don't care too much for hyphenated women, I figure they're only half there.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yay for me, my fridge decided to leak sometime today and get water all in the hallway. Hopefully we got the water up before it wicked into the sheetrock
I found a leak in the whole house shut off valve today out in the garage. Fortunately, I got 1/8 turn on the packing nut to stop it. Turned it completely off and then back on. Extremely gritty. Probably the first time in at least 10 years its been used. Brass globe valve. I'm thinking it's time to replace with a stainless 1/4 turn ball valve.

Latest posts

Top Bottom