OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Let’s try this slow motion with a .22 mag.

Hmmmm, didn't work. It was only an 11 second video from my phone.
View attachment 273527
Edit: this video that wasn't slo mo did work. Limb just snapped off for no reason and it wasn't even windy. Caught by security cam.
I saw the branch fall

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might have to ‘save’ the video to your photos?
It was saved there.
When trying to post the slow motion video, the alert said it was still downloading. After 10 minutes, tried posting it anyway and got nothing.
Posting the video that did work was not slow motion, so it appears the issue may be slow motion. I'll go to the test forum to try more so this thread doesn't become more cluttered than I've left it tonight.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
😳😳😳😳 THAT sounds JUST like what happened to me. No wind; no sound at all; just "CRACK" and it was done. 🤕😂
This was a blackjack tree. No internal damage by insects or tree disease. You can see in the video that there is zero wind because not one leaf is moving on the trees in the background.
If it hadn't been caught on the security cam, I would have doubted it happened that way.
Now we BOTH know it can happen.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grumpy stayed home today. He wanted to grill my new pain management doctor. Things went surprisingly well. Because as y'all know -- he can be grumpy 😾. Lol

This new guy seems to be on-his-toes so I guess we are gonna do some exploratory stuff to see what's going on -- and if he can help me. Keep your fingers crossed for me -- I can't even shoot one mag thru my pistol right now before things start going sideways. I'd really like to fix that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom