OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heya, guys!! 🤗 My weekend has officially started!! 😍😍😍

I got a steal on blueberries -- $1.99/pound -- so I have like 10 pounds or so ... Tomorrow while I'm cleaning out the fridge and straightening up I'm making blueberry jelly. We're going to pick up the freeze dryer (we got a large one) after my doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon, so then the fun will REALLY begin!! 🤗🤗 I'm beyond excited!

I need a bigger yard. So I can have a bigger garden. And more critters.😁😁

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heya, guys!! 🤗 My weekend has officially started!! 😍😍😍

I got a steal on blueberries -- $1.99/pound -- so I have like 10 pounds or so ... Tomorrow while I'm cleaning out the fridge and straightening up I'm making blueberry jelly. We're going to pick up the freeze dryer (we got a large one) after my doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon, so then the fun will REALLY begin!! 🤗🤗 I'm beyond excited!

I need a bigger yard. So I can have a bigger garden. And more critters.😁😁
I like blueberry jelly……:blush:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning, Everyone. Still in Idaho and will probably leave next Tuesday to head home.

Cousins took some friends over to the airport yesterday morning to catch a flight, so we killed some time in Boise. Wife and cousin's wife went into a big shopping mall to get some vitamins from GNC. On their way back out to us waiting in the vehicle, my wife spotted some shirts.

So, she came and got me to go in and see the shirts. Tried on one and decided I needed 2X Large instead of X-large. I had to go to the bathroom suddenly, and when I returned, she had 7 new shirts in her hands. So, I've already received my birthday present.

Looking forward to getting back home.

EDIT: Need to add something here. I hate buying clothes, and I suspect that my old shirts are At LEAST 4 years old, if not older. Wife has been complaining about them for at least a year. These new ones might be made in China, but they look good. They are all Pendleton shirts.

Last edited:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whoa!!! I was sitting in the living room and heard a loud crack and things falling outside. Ran out on the deck to see that one of the large trees in front of our place had snapped at the base and fallen over our roof. It is caught up in another tree, so it didn't hit our place. As of yet that is. It's still raining the wind is still blowing hard.
Hopefully the tree service can get out here quick.

1653136339832-png.269113

1653136407387-png.269114

Latest posts

Top Bottom