OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Morning guys ... I am now licensed to sell you beer\wine\wharever liquor your heart desires -- as long as you are over 21, have the proper identification on you and you are not already inebriated.

Took me 1 hour and 15 minutes and $5.99 to become this highly trained liquor dispensing machine! 😛😬🙄😂😂😂 (The actual class took me a whole 20 minutes start to finish. The rest of that time was dealing with ABLE trying to figure out why the system wouldn't take my payment. 🙄🙄)

Do you deliver?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ... I'm up bright and early ... 😖 Sitting in the waiting room at the Spine Hospital ... Hopefully I will leave today with only half a headache ... Haha! And then next week we will do the other half. After that we start on my thoracic spine -- and I can HARDLY wait. I'm tired of feeling like someone is sticking a cattle prod to me.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well ... I'm up bright and early ... 😖 Sitting in the waiting room at the Spine Hospital ... Hopefully I will leave today with only half a headache ... Haha! And then next week we will do the other half. After that we start on my thoracic spine -- and I can HARDLY wait. I'm tired of feeling like someone is sticking a cattle prod to me.
You're a tough lady and I'm not sure that I could go through everything that you've been going through......I wish you nothing but the best in your healing process.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Praying that everything goes well for you and the healing is quick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom