OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I applied for a P/T job yesterday as a driver for a physical therapy practice in Broken Arrow. 30 hours a week, every other week, at about $12 -$13 an hour. Got a message this morning explaining the job and asking if I was still interested. When I replied yes, he asked me if I could come in at 5:00 PM today for an interview. Of course, I said yes. Wish me luck, guys. I need the money--driving for Lyft has sucked recently. They did away with just about all bonuses. Without them, I can't afford to drive rideshare.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I applied for a P/T job yesterday as a driver for a physical therapy practice in Broken Arrow. 30 hours a week, every other week, at about $12 -$13 an hour. Got a message this morning explaining the job and asking if I was still interested. When I replied yes, he asked me if I could come in at 5:00 PM today for an interview. Of course, I said yes. Wish me luck, guys. I need the money--driving for Lyft has sucked recently. They did away with just about all bonuses. Without them, I can't afford to drive rideshare.
Best of luck,sir!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Ohh, I'm excited for you! Hope it works out!

It's peculiar. I DO have half a headache! Rotflmao! The left side of my brain feels like it wants to explode -- the right side is comfortably numb! 😂 No, really! Hahha! It's weird feeling but not painful. I sure hope it lasts for a good, long while ...

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Along with many others, I will be pulling for you this afternoon.

Lewis F Jones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhhh...

...we used to do six rounds. But as time goes on, it gets harder to do more and more.

Besides, I don't like bragging.

However, while we were walking the mall, the wife got a call from the surgical center where they worked on her tear duct. They had found a "growth" during the surgery that was blocking the tear duct, and we just found out with that phone call that the growth was benign. So, she's good to go!!
Well, that certainly could be something about which you might want to brag, or maybe just send a thankyou prayer upward!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, that certainly could be something about which you might want to brag, or maybe just send a thankyou prayer upward!

Already done that.

Also, since I have a comment going, I'm wishing @OKNewshawk good luck in his job interview. Our part-time Summer job is also with a company over in the Tulsa area.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wishing you luck on the interview.

Latest posts

Top Bottom