OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got scheduled for my second cataract surgery (left eye this time) for the end of August. Hopefully the next operation is less painful but I still can't really complain because the end result of being able to see so clearly with that prescription intraocular lens installed is absolutely amazing. I'm already seriously thinking about getting that CCW (9mm or .380) now 😊

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got scheduled for my second cataract surgery (left eye this time) for the end of August. Hopefully the next operation is less painful but I still can't really complain because the end result of being able to see so clearly with that prescription intraocular lens installed is absolutely amazing. I'm already seriously thinking about getting that CCW (9mm or .380) now 😊

Oh, Man. Sorry about the pain on the first one. When I had mine done back in 2013, the only discomfort I had was just minor irritations that eye drops would eliminate.

Wife had a stress test at her heart doctor's office yesterday and is in this morning for ultrasound. For some reason, the insurance wouldn't let her do the stress test and the ultrasound on the same day.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, Man. Sorry about the pain on the first one. When I had mine done back in 2013, the only discomfort I had was just minor irritations that eye drops would eliminate.

Wife had a stress test at her heart doctor's office yesterday and is in this morning for ultrasound. For some reason, the insurance wouldn't let her do the stress test and the ultrasound on the same day.
Thanks Terry. It's just that the surgery took so long (because of the cataract thickness) that the NOX was wearing off and it felt like doc was probing inside my eyeball with an ice pick.

Yeah, gotta' love how the insurance companies always seem to have us by the short ones. Hope the tests come back with everything showing OK. Know, that you guys are in my prayers and if there is anything I can do, PM me. ❤️

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update: I think the interview went well yesterday... good enough that I had a second interview today at 5 PM. I would be working for two physical therapy clinics that share the courtesy car--the one in Broken Arrow has the morning pick ups and the one in Jenks has the afternoon pick ups. I think that interview went well, too. There's at least one more person they're interviewing so I should find out by Friday or next Monday.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning all.
Made it to the lake house last night around midnight.
It’s our last time here for about 4 weeks. We start our traveling next Wednesday.
Heading to New Orleans for a week and then to Germany to visit the kiddos for 2 1/2 weeks. Going to get everything here wrapped up before we leave.
Have a great day!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got the P38 to the range this morning. Well, I've got a 'new' favorite shooter! Very soft recoil and ate everything I fed it from the original mag and the NOS mag I received a couple of weeks ago. If I were to only be allowed one pistol, this would probably be the one I'd choose!

:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom