OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Morning fellas -- next 3 days off! Yeah!! Got a doctor's appointment this morning (so what else is new? 🙄) then I'm gonna go home, wrap some birthday presents for a niece, and then try my hand at doing those baseboards in the dining room ... Wish me luck! Lol
GOOD LUCK!!!!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, try as I might I could not move the sofa that is in the dining room -- dragging much of anything across carpet is too much for my back still. So ... I paid bills instead. When the kids get here tomorrow to work on the yard I'll get them to move the sofa for me and then it'll be on like Donkey Kong!

Much as I wanted to get it done today I have learned the hard way that I don't do myself any favors by pretending my back ain't fubared.

In other news I wish it would rain. I'm trying to get some runners on the blackberry bushes to root and this hand-watering is for the birds ... Bleh ...

Also, I decided to try my hand at propagating some orchids I have ... The things you can learn on YT ... Lol

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning, All. Wife and I are moving on this morning to start work the last two counties here in north Texas. Not counting redo's and some new records that Texas wants done, we could have been done in about 6 to 8 days. But, the redo's and new records will add a few days, which is OK because we still get paid for each day.

I have an appointment for an eye injection on the 20th, but we should still be done by then. If not, we'll make a quick trip back for the treatment and then come back to finish our work.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning everyone. I’m really looking forward to this weekend. My oldest son is coming down, and we’re going on a dove hunt. It’s been a rough couple of months, but it’s nice to have something to look forward to. I’m not expecting a great hunt, but it doesn’t matter.
That’s the stuff of great memories, for both of you.

Have a great time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom