OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a sick puppy.

Been under the weather for over a week, and it's turned into the flu or pneumonia or something. Coughing too much to sleep much the last few days and I'm totally exhausted. Lungs rattle and wheeze when I lie down.

Those of you that believe in prayer, please say one for us. I'm really hoping Sweetie doesn't catch this.

Thanks, Mac

Praying. Also, if you are able to sleep some while sitting up some, maybe you have URI or bronchitis. Go see a doctor, Mac. I've dealt with that a number of times in the past. Couldn't lie flat in bed, so I would have to get up and go sleep in the recliner.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a sick puppy.

Been under the weather for over a week, and it's turned into the flu or pneumonia or something. Coughing too much to sleep much the last few days and I'm totally exhausted. Lungs rattle and wheeze when I lie down.

Those of you that believe in prayer, please say one for us. I'm really hoping Sweetie doesn't catch this.

Thanks, Mac
Mac, hope you got this licked. Get the heck better!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it looks like I may survive. Lungs are still a bit congested, but they are finally clearing up. I slept probably close to 8 hrs last night.

Sweetie has caught it as well, but so far hers is much milder. The Hospice nurse ordered Tamiflu for her and it was delivered yesterday evening, so maybe she won't get any worse.

Thanks for the prayers and well-wishes guys. I do appreciate them all. :thumb:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon gang from San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Cruise update 1: ☀️⚓

We have been on the ship cruising south for Tortola since Saturday. The ship has had some engine issues and can only travel at half speed. Our ports of call of Tortola and St. Thomas have been cancelled. But no worries,

We are in San Juan, Puerto Rico tonight and all day tomorrow and plan on havinga great time. We are with 140 great friends and dancers and tons of fun inthe sun. What could be better?

Oh and to add to that, Norwegian Cruise Line has given everybody on board 50%off of our next cruise.

So even with the engine glitch, we are having a blast.

Now to go enjoy the night life in SanJuan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom