OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon gang from San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Cruise update 1: ☀️⚓

We have been on the ship cruising south for Tortola since Saturday. The ship has had some engine issues and can only travel at half speed. Our ports of call of Tortola and St. Thomas have been cancelled. But no worries,

We are in San Juan, Puerto Rico tonight and all day tomorrow and plan on havinga great time. We are with 140 great friends and dancers and tons of fun inthe sun. What could be better?

Oh and to add to that, Norwegian Cruise Line has given everybody on board 50%off of our next cruise.

So even with the engine glitch, we are having a blast.

Now to go enjoy the night life in SanJuan.
Too bad they won’t offer a 50% discount on your drink bill. That stuff gets expensive on a cruise!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Arkansas - 2008 Fall color tour.

I really need to get back to Arkansas sometime for more pictures from there.

Terry, there's a place north of Clarksville called Ozone. There's an old CCC camp combined with a campground. Most times when I go there, I'm the only one in the campground --- never more than a couple of others. I bet you could really get some unique shots of the CCC ruins!

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tamiflu... seems to be pretty good stuff.

Sweetie didn't get sick until last weekend, and started Tamiflu Monday evening. She's already doing better than I am, and I've been fighting this for two weeks (am still improving, it's just really slow).

Happy Valentine's Day!
:drunk2:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tamiflu... seems to be pretty good stuff.

Sweetie didn't get sick until last weekend, and started Tamiflu Monday evening. She's already doing better than I am, and I've been fighting this for two weeks (am still improving, it's just really slow).

Happy Valentine's Day!
:drunk2:

I’ve been taking Tamiflu for 5 days now, think I just finished the last one in the box. I think I’m starting to turn the corner on this Flu crap finally. This particular strain really sucks too. Feels like somebody took a wood rasp to my throat. Speaking of tamiflu, it sure does seem to loosen up the insides...like to the tune of 6 or 7 times today now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom