OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I told my wife that putting up a Christmas tree this year was a bad idea with the kittens, but she was determined.
Literally 5 minutes after she got it decorated she took this picture.
26B9D056-4E78-4BA3-BC29-47E312EDD779.jpeg

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! It was a rough start for me, but I’m happy that I had a great meal with family. I’ve been dreading this holiday season because it’s the first one since I lost my youngest son. This morning was spent shedding some tears, but smiles and a few laughs came along this afternoon.
Glad you had some good moments, and had some company, I can't imagine how hard that loss would be, esp at this time of year...prayers to you and yours

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I told my wife that putting up a Christmas tree this year was a bad idea with the kittens, but she was determined.
Literally 5 minutes after she got it decorated she took this picture.
View attachment 322909

Now, THAT picture belongs on a Christmas card!!!

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a great Thanksgiving 4 day weekend, got some hunting done (no shots yet except one coyote), got a great gift from my hunting buddy...then had to go back to that 4 letter word today...morning anxiety was worse than its been lately, afternoon was better though...then I get word that we lost yet another guy I served with today, at 59 years old...better than 39 I guess, still hate to hear it though.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great Thanksgiving 4 day weekend, got some hunting done (no shots yet except one coyote), got a great gift from my hunting buddy...then had to go back to that 4 letter word today...morning anxiety was worse than its been lately, afternoon was better though...then I get word that we lost yet another guy I served with today, at 59 years old...better than 39 I guess, still hate to hear it though.

I'm so so sorry. I told a friend today that sometimes I wonder how in the world anyone can think there is any rhyme or reason to the misery this world doles out ... All you can do is remember that to those you care about (and who care about you) that ANY TIME a person passes over to those who care it's always too soon and it makes no sense. The best I have to offer is that the good memories of my loved ones who have gone before me comfort me more than any words anyone has to offer. Know I am keeping a kind thought for you AND for those you love.

Please keep Grumpy in your thoughts, please, guys. He has had a rough week or so. Thanks.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm so so sorry. I told a friend today that sometimes I wonder how in the world anyone can think there is any rhyme or reason to the misery this world doles out ... All you can do is remember that to those you care about (and who care about you) that ANY TIME a person passes over to those who care it's always too soon and it makes no sense. The best I have to offer is that the good memories of my loved ones who have gone before me comfort me more than any words anyone has to offer. Know I am keeping a kind thought for you AND for those you love.

Please keep Grumpy in your thoughts, please, guys. He has had a rough week or so. Thanks.
Will do. Might even pray for the old fart. :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom