OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm happy to say it is officially "GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN MONEY" day. The government's been stealing it from me for the past 50 years and now it's time for some payback. Of course, I won't see the first dime for 2 months but at least it's official.

Gotta be some perks to getting older...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Evening guys ... Found out today that Grumpy was not vested when he left the state. No big deal but now we "have" to take a lump sum payment that is, of course, taxable. 😤😤😤 Don't get me started ...

BUT ... 😁😁 I wanna get the house repiped (circa 1965) cuz we are scooting along on borrowed time -- for example, we learned recently that we should not run the washing machine, take a shower and flush the toilet at the same time. 😳😂😂😂

And ... I think I need to go ahead and insulate the attic and repair the back fence.

Or ... Take a vacation to Hawaii ...

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Yeah ... Nope. If I'm careful I think I'll have enough left to finish putting in the front yard garden and fence it off. I like my house and the more I can do to fix it where it is as problem free as I can now, the better the next 20-30 years will be for me. Oh ... And Grumpy ... Lol

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check this out.................YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
IMG_3735.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom