OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where’s the pics? Glad you had great vacation!
Thanks!
Here’s a few.

144CA34C-4699-4FF0-A9BB-5C335ABD424D.jpeg
6335CF86-3D37-44BF-BA97-A40C175FF9DB.jpeg
B73B073C-1019-4729-A728-3CDE3A2927F6.jpeg
71C1FDCF-FBC8-4CDB-99A2-BD85152EEACB.jpeg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm happy to say it is officially "GIVE ME BACK MY DAMN MONEY" day. The government's been stealing it from me for the past 50 years and now it's time for some payback. Of course, I won't see the first dime for 2 months but at least it's official.

Gotta be some perks to getting older...
Apparently some of the problems in Communist China are caused by the one child policy, they had back in the 80's/90's etc! Now they have a far more old people needing pensions, than young people working, and paying into the pension program! This is forcing the young people to have to produce more, working 12/14 hrs a day, 6/7 days a week, and they are rebelling against this, and just dropping out! UTOPIAN SPOCITIES SELDOM WORK, that is why they have to resort to BRUT FORCE, AND TERROR, TO MAKE THEM WORK! BUT ITS FOR THE IGNORANT MASSES OWN GOOD, RIGHT?

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok. So ... One more day down at work, freeze-dryer is running, another quart of cream is in the freezer (I wait until it goes out of date at the store -- it's $10/quart right now -- and then bring it home at half price and freeze it in tablespoon sized cubes), sliced mushrooms and diced smoked ham are in the freezer ready for the freeze dryer, kitchen is clean, pork roast is in the oven cooking, my hair is dyed (haha! I'm a redhead again! 😎) and I am officially pooped. I think a nap is in order before I carry on ... Lol

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What's up with the Mrs drinking a Bahama Mama and you with a chocolate milk shake??? She cut you off early or something????? :) :)
LOL! You guessed them drinky dranks right.
These were our after-dinner dessert drinks. Mine was actually a mudslide and it taste just like a chocolate shake.

Latest posts

Top Bottom