OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been taking Tamiflu for 5 days now, think I just finished the last one in the box. I think I’m starting to turn the corner on this Flu crap finally. This particular strain really sucks too. Feels like somebody took a wood rasp to my throat. Speaking of tamiflu, it sure does seem to loosen up the insides...like to the tune of 6 or 7 times today now.
Sweetie has been going more than normal as well (lol, but not that much). She's also taking an Aleve knockoff twice a day (I'm taking 'em 3 times daily).

Oddly enough, Aleve (naproxen) actually kept the influenza A virus from replicating according to one study.
https://www.everydayhealth.com/cold-flu/pain-drug-may-offer-new-way-to-fight-the-flu-7416.aspx

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been taking Tamiflu for 5 days now, think I just finished the last one in the box. I think I’m starting to turn the corner on this Flu crap finally. This particular strain really sucks too. Feels like somebody took a wood rasp to my throat. Speaking of tamiflu, it sure does seem to loosen up the insides...like to the tune of 6 or 7 times today now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you get the flu shot?

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you guys read these posts? We have sickness, broken bones, we lost Annie, a cruise ship misplaces an engine, catches on fire, and crashes into Puerto Rico, and then runs out of alcohol.

I'm not sure I want to hang with you folks any longer. I think I see locusts on the horizon!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you guys read these posts? We have sickness, broken bones, we lost Annie, a cruise ship misplaces an engine, catches on fire, and crashes into Puerto Rico, and then runs out of alcohol.

I'm not sure I want to hang with you folks any longer. I think I see locusts on the horizon!

Dogs and cats are sleeping together as well.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been a good week, though. We've got a couple of "Never-Lube" bearings (think sealed bearings) in our RV's axles that are leaking. Company that made the axles and hubs no longer have the sealed bearings available, so we either needed to find another source of bearings or buy new axles. Had an estimate for new axles that ranged from $5700 to $6500 for the pair.

Had a mobile RV repair guy out yesterday. We can get 2 new axles from the original manufacturer for about $2500 installed, and these bearings are what are called the "EZ-Lube" bearings. Dang good news and axles are on order.

To top it off, the RV tech says he can even install the new axles without us having to move our RV to a repair facility and rent a hotel. He can do the whole process right here were we are.

:clap3: :hey3: :thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom