OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning all,
Still battling this darn cold. Only plans for today is to do a little Christmas decorating.
Ya’ll have a great day.

Well bummer ... Hope you get it shook off soon. I was sitting here whining about how my migraines seem to be getting worse when I realized I have a botox appointment next week. It seems like the couple, three weeks before another round of injections I get really REALLY bad ... So right now I'm wishing my life away -- next Friday isn't gonna get here soon enough! Lol

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well bummer ... Hope you get it shook off soon. I was sitting here whining about how my migraines seem to be getting worse when I realized I have a botox appointment next week. It seems like the couple, three weeks before another round of injections I get really REALLY bad ... So right now I'm wishing my life away -- next Friday isn't gonna get here soon enough! Lol
Oh gurl,
I hear you. As hard as it can get, just take it one day at a time.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and passed my second CompTIA test today, gaining my A+ certification!!! I’m real stoked. Now to start my network + coursework, and apply at rose to start my associates program in cybersecurity. I’m not looking forward to going to school, I’m definitely not a school guy, but the opportunity to learn a new career and move forward within it so quickly is exciting.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went and passed my second CompTIA test today, gaining my A+ certification!!! I’m real stoked. Now to start my network + coursework, and apply at rose to start my associates program in cybersecurity. I’m not looking forward to going to school, I’m definitely not a school guy, but the opportunity to learn a new career and move forward within it so quickly is exciting.
Glad to hear! Best of luck to you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom