OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does look like a nice day. We will do our daily walk around the neighborhood lake here shortly, and then I have a full day of projects for my bride, then one daughter, and then the other one. And in between projects, I'll be spending some "quality" time with a couple of granddogs. Being retired is not easy work.....

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was remiss with posting a few pictures. Below are pictures taken of the interior of our new storage building.

Oh, and if anyone is interested, that roll of insulation is roughly 20 feet of R-30, unfaced insulation, and it is available to anyone that wants it. We certainly don't have any more need for any of it. PM me if you are interested in it.

20230114_145701.jpg
20230114_145714.jpg

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was remiss with posting a few pictures. Below are pictures taken of the interior of our new storage building.

Oh, and if anyone is interested, that roll of insulation is roughly 20 feet of R-30, unfaced insulation, and it is available to anyone that wants it. We certainly don't have any more need for any of it. PM me if you are interested in it.

View attachment 339800 View attachment 339801
Looks really good Terry! Hope you and the Mrs got all of the soreness walked out.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks really good Terry! Hope you and the Mrs got all of the soreness walked out.

That we are still working on. Time was, back a few years or so, we would walk 6 rounds in Sooner Mall's common areas. After a couple of years, that dropped to 5 rounds, and now we feel we are doing good to get 4 rounds. That said, 4 rounds is just a bit shy of 2 3/4 miles, so we still feel it is helping us some.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I should add something here that I forgot to mention in the posting with the reference to giving away the insulation. That big roll is 23 inch wide stuff for in the ceilings. That other little piece is a very short piece of 15 inch stuff for walls.

Heading out this morning for our wellness check and then on to Tulsa for the meeting. Hoping for a great assignment for this year.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been trying to wrap up the cross country trail project, but the school keeps adding to it. I’ve now got another 100 yard trail to clear through a wooded area and another 75+/- yards of fencing to remove and clean up. I’m not complaining, because I really like working 8 miles from my house but keep having to put off the land owner on my next job.

As dry as it was this summer, I don’t want to complain about rain, but I got rained out today which isn’t helping my progress on the job.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been trying to wrap up the cross country trail project, but the school keeps adding to it. I’ve now got another 100 yard trail to clear through a wooded area and another 75+/- yards of fencing to remove and clean up. I’m not complaining, because I really like working 8 miles from my house but keep having to put off the land owner on my next job.

As dry as it was this summer, I don’t want to complain about rain, but I got rained out today which isn’t helping my progress on the job.
I don't mind you putting me off until you finish with the school! :)

We started getting some sprinkles yesterday evening then an actual rain earlier today. Very nice. Glad I tilled up my garden 2 nights ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom