OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@dancer4life you forgot to post what time supper will be ready, and you also forgot to post directions.

@Chuckie Hope you get to feeling better, and the docs can get everything figured out.
Thanks OkieJoe. Already feeling more 'normal' today.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, happy anniversary to Osage and his bride. That's a dang good run.

Our work training/work fiesta ended last night, so we checked out of the hotel this morning and returned home. We got very good feedback on our work results for last year, which pleases us that we did good for the company and the state of Texas. We were also informed that from now until about mid July, we could be an "on call" team for projects as they arise. Some of those projects could even be working the roads in some of the national parks. Mid July, we will likely be working north Texas again, which is fine for us. That keeps us close for any eye injection appointments that I need to make.

We didn't get Utah as we hoped, but from what we heard, there could be as many as four teams working that state this year, and we'd rather get to see more than just 1/4 of the state. I think they also said that Utah was a 5 year contract, so that could still be a possibility in the future.

Now, I get to psyche myself up for an appointment on Tuesday for an orthopedic examination of both of my knees. My left one has had issues since 2019, and after doing the job of insulating and paneling our storage building, the right one is now acting up as well.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning all you lazy bastards!! Why y'all still in bed??😉🤗😇 I guess my insomnia is back. Headache woke me up so here I am. I gotta be at work at 7 so I guess I'll read a little and then get some housework done.

Fresh asparagus at the store has double in price (from the supplier) so I bought a case to can. I'll be busy this afternoon too. No rest for the wicked. 🤷😳😇

You guys have a good day!! 😘

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ran to Walmart to grab some zucchini and "yellar" squash because we're having the kids, their families and mom over for dinner this evening around 5. We're getting to the place where there's so many of us in the family with late December and January birthdays we've decided to celebrate everyone at the same time. Mom's doctor said she has copd so after 60 years of smoking she's laid'em down

While at Wally world I bought all their eagle claw circle sea 6/0 hooks @ $1.84 a pack their the cheapest around & those are pretty reliable hooks , figuring on getting after some cat's maybe next weekend and the way I tend to get hung up on Skiatook lake I burn through the tackle pretty regular, who knows might hit the river instead if I can find a deep hole that I can reach from the bank 🤷🏻‍♂️

Probably need to do some Bible study instead of thinking about fishing and what not since it's the Lords day but I've been distracted since this morning. Sometimes it's tough to buckle down do what's right... for me anyway

Gonna try & dust off the ol Corvette & fire it up pretty soon. Might go out & blow the cob webs out of it if I can find a quiet stretch of road that's not to rough

Well that's my life today here in the Osage y'all have a good one

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning all,

@THAT Gurl , sure hope your headache gets better.

It did!! In fact, I dunno how I got this lucky but this is the second time this week that I have been headache free for a while. Not my usual "oh it's just simmered down to a dull roar" headache but NO headache AT ALL. My vision is so clear! It's HEAVENLY! You guys have NO IDEA how lucky you are to feel this way all the time! 💖💖💖💖

I'm fixing to can some asparagus, put some roast in a marinade to make some beef jerky and put some banana slices in the freeze dryer while I listen to the football game. I need to play with the dog, too. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom