OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I’m postponing my plans come up this week. I don’t mind driving in ice and snow, but I prefer to be alone on the highway when doing it. If Okies are anything like Texans, ice and snow on the roads tends to be a trigger to drive faster and crazier.
Since I’m not hunting and don’t really have any urgent business, I’m going to stay home until the weather is better.
The weather is cold and nasty here in TX too, but my reloading stuff is here to keep me occupied.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ... Doctor's office just called. They are canceling my ketamine infusions because his office "isn't billing insurance for that service any longer". 😢 I've been trying to get in to see my gastroenterologist since OCTOBER and they keep setting an appointment and then calling and moving me out ... This last time was the third time they've cancelled an appointment they've set for me. I'm getting really tired of dealing with doctors. 🙄

At least it's my Friday. I'm gonna have a beer and take a nap. 🤷

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm with you, @THAT Gurl . I am so tired of dealing with so many doctors. I never believed I would need this many. PCP, cardiologist, pain management, gastroenterologist ... the list goes on. I got a call from one of them this morning because they'd had a cancellation tomorrow and wondered if I'd like to have a procedure that I don't think I'm even ready for yet! No, thank you.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with you, @THAT Gurl . I am so tired of dealing with so many doctors. I never believed I would need this many. PCP, cardiologist, pain management, gastroenterologist ... the list goes on. I got a call from one of them this morning because they'd had a cancellation tomorrow and wondered if I'd like to have a procedure that I don't think I'm even ready for yet! No, thank you.
You could always take my approach and just not go. As I’ve said multiple times before, if I’m going to die tomorrow, I want to be just as surprised as everyone else. :anyone:

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sleet here almost all day. About .25 of an inch. Its crazy, but its end of January.

Attachments

• received_1326236444829105.jpeg
    received_1326236444829105.jpeg
    258 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom