OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Such a beautiful day. Took my son and 7 year old grandson out for a little shooting at our 80 acre hideout. 7 year old was out for his first time. He Shot my Ruger single 6 revolver, my 50 year old Glenfield 22 semi with iron sights and my sons Ruger 10/22e with a scope. Sighted in my sons AR red dot ( which we used for the tannerite) and his new Sig p365 max’s red dot

Last edited:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon,
Well this is day 4 and I’m finally feeling better and planning on working a few hours tonight. These past 3 days have been horrible. Full blown flu. I haven’t been this sick in many many years.
Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday.

I'm glad you're feeling better, but don't push it too hard, man! Give yourself some time.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good afternoon,
Well this is day 4 and I’m finally feeling better and planning on working a few hours tonight. These past 3 days have been horrible. Full blown flu. I haven’t been this sick in many many years.
Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday.

Damn that sucks. Glad you are on the back-end of that. We're doing our usual -- petting the dogs, giving the cats whatever they want, and loving on the rabbits. Oh yeah -- tossing scratch to the chicks. Can't forget them noisy bitches. Lol

I slept my day away (migraine came on last night at work) but I feel better now. Might try to do a little housework while Grumpy is at work. He's wanting to go to CamoCorner tomorrow. I can probably pop a couple of pills and gut it up. My back sure does not like the road vibration now. 😢 But he hasn't been since I got hurt, I think, so I'll give it a try ...

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s been raining and nasty here this morning, so I’m going to hit it hard again in the morning. I’m over 30 hours into this clearing job with no end in sight. The owner came out yesterday and was shocked and happy about what I’ve got done so far.
Here’s an example of what I’m dealing with.
7F8A92EE-8018-438D-AF34-0A80466FE1BB.jpeg

13146BB4-EED0-448B-B24B-4BF0147ADD43.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom