OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the heck is going on with this weather?!? It looked like Alfalfa county was just going to get a little rain and some wind (which is nothing new), but now there’s a tornado watch. :scratch:

I guess I’m going to head up on Tuesday, because I’ve got some stuff to do around here tomorrow (mainly try to collect the $9800 for the job I just finished).:thumb:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What the heck is going on with this weather?!? It looked like Alfalfa county was just going to get a little rain and some wind (which is nothing new), but now there’s a tornado watch. :scratch:

I guess I’m going to head up on Tuesday, because I’ve got some stuff to do around here tomorrow (mainly try to collect the $9800 for the job I just finished).:thumb:
Rain and wind coming, much needed.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wind just passed through the SW part of the state. It was pretty intense for about 30 minutes. I just got back from checking everything out. Looks like there’s no major damage. @clintbailey our local news station was talking about a possible tornado around Cheyenne. Hope everyone is safe around there.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The wind just passed through the SW part of the state. It was pretty intense for about 30 minutes. I just got back from checking everything out. Looks like there’s no major damage. @clintbailey our local news station was talking about a possible tornado around Cheyenne. Hope everyone is safe around there.
NW corner of town got hit, as well as multiple homes west of town and a few north of town. One fatality so far, and some other injuries I've heard. Lots of damage, Black Kettle museum got hit I think, new ODOT barn, and others. Damage as close as 2 blocks from us, we helped them move stuff out from damaged part. Our place is gtg far as I know so far.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh man, that’s bad news! Prayers for the family that lost a loved one as well as the other folks that were injured. Property damage isn’t good, but at least it can be replaced. I really hate to hear about the fatality. Let us know if the families need anything to help them out.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20230227_183724.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, my plans for the day changed. The wife's oldest sister needs a dentist appointment and wants to try our dentist, but since she refuses to drive in the city, we'll drive out to El Reno to pick her up and take her in for an exam and possibly x-rays this afternoon.

Otherwise, our plans were to go walk in the park in Yukon with our youngest son this afternoon.

Tomorrow, we get to get out early and take his vehicle over to Diffee Ford in El Reno to have something fixed on his Escape. We might even be getting new tires for ourselves.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pray for western Ok. First Responders, Started in tornado mode Sunday night. Started cleanup Monday and this afternoon switching to wildfire mode. I know these guys are tired been a rough few days. They will be battling this through the night and my son just got called out on second fire that started east of this one.
20230228_162757.jpg
20230228_164403.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom