OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here in TX, Blue Lacy’s commonly used as blood tracking dogs. If you have any interest in training yours, there’s going to be an Oklahoma Blood Trackers event in OKC on Saturday that you might consider attending.
I’ll look into it because I’m planning on being in okc on Saturday. Thanks!

Edit to add: Is it Tracklahoma? I’m not on Facebook, and I couldn’t find much other info about it. I did find a phone number that I’ll try calling tomorrow.

Last edited:

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Edit to add: Is it Tracklahoma? I’m not on Facebook, and I couldn’t find much other info about it. I did find a phone number that I’ll try calling tomorrow.
Yes sir, it’s Tracklahoma.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

FB_IMG_1680136036168.jpg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evening all,
It’s been a rough couple of days. On top of all the hours the wife and I are putting in trying to get our convention ready to go by the end of April, We get notice yesterday morning that a good friend of ours up here at the lake, he is actually head of maintenance here at our community, committed suicide Tuesday night. He didn’t show up for work yesterday morning and the manager went to check on him and she found him hanging in his RV. She is obviously very shaken up.
He was very likable and had many friends. It’s a shock to all of us.

It’s been raining pretty hard up here since around 6pm or so. Suppose to rain off and on all day tomorrow but the temps are going to be in the mid 70’s.

Hope everyone had a great day.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s my rant for the day. I’m going to start by saying some people are complete idiots, and those people can really annoy the snot out of me. The wind was blowing pretty steady today at around 25 to 30 mph with gusts way higher than that. A customer of mine decided that he wanted to take his boat out of his storage unit. Somehow, the wind caused the door to start closing while he was driving out, and he ripped the door off the frame. I know it was an accident, but a little common sense would have been something to use today. I spent the afternoon fighting the wind while getting the door semi secured. I’ll be spending my Saturday morning getting it fixed right. Rant over except to say that idiots should stay home on windy days.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here’s my rant for the day. I’m going to start by saying some people are complete idiots, and those people can really annoy the snot out of me. The wind was blowing pretty steady today at around 25 to 30 mph with gusts way higher than that. A customer of mine decided that he wanted to take his boat out of his storage unit. Somehow, the wind caused the door to start closing while he was driving out, and he ripped the door off the frame. I know it was an accident, but a little common sense would have been something to use today. I spent the afternoon fighting the wind while getting the door semi secured. I’ll be spending my Saturday morning getting it fixed right. Rant over except to say that idiots should stay home on windy days.

Should deal with 'em in a Big Box retail environment......

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PREACH!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom