OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustedBeef

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made an offer on a house today. Been a busy week between 2 jobs, car problem of my own (fixed), picking up a friend from the turnpike after his van broke down, another friend at work having a bad seizure and busting his head on the concrete, all on top of the meetings with the realtor and mortgage lender.

Phew. Going to a BBQ tomorrow after work and then gonna meet up with an OSA member to sell my AR for some extra financial cushioning. Thinking about selling my Mosin or 226 as well, but they're so much fun lol.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made an offer on a house today. Been a busy week between 2 jobs, car problem of my own (fixed), picking up a friend from the turnpike after his van broke down, another friend at work having a bad seizure and busting his head on the concrete, all on top of the meetings with the realtor and mortgage lender.

Phew. Going to a BBQ tomorrow after work and then gonna meet up with an OSA member to sell my AR for some extra financial cushioning. Thinking about selling my Mosin or 226 as well, but they're so much fun lol.

Congrats and best of luck!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Good luck on the house. Sounds like you had a day.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang.

53419635_1231364870358832_6373278472768323584_n.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom