OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the Doctor this morning. I’ve had freakin’ pneumonia now; going on day 10...finally feeling like I’m gonna make it! Gotta take this crap seriously, it can seriously kill you. But., as I said, I’m on the mend now. About done with the antibiotics and breathing treatments. Man, having to sleep in a recliner sucks! But it beats drowning from the fluid in your lungs.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take care of yourself, my man! That stuff can be dangerous at your age!

I don't like bananas.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the Doctor this morning. I’ve had freakin’ pneumonia now; going on day 10...finally feeling like I’m gonna make it! Gotta take this crap seriously, it can seriously kill you. But., as I said, I’m on the mend now. About done with the antibiotics and breathing treatments. Man, having to sleep in a recliner sucks! But it beats drowning from the fluid in your lungs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dang! So glad you're on the mend. I had it last year and thought I was going to die. Spent many nights in the recliner as well.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am a happy camper this morning. I finally got my new Surface pro 4 back from Microsoft yesterday afternoon.
The one I had, the screen started shaking really bad and getting hot. I couldn't even read the screen. I did some research and found that about 2 percent of all the Surface Pro 4's had this problem and that Microsoft had a free replacement plan for this particular problem.

So I contacted them and they sent me a mailing label and I sent it in. Well somehow they got the serial number wrong and canceled the service order and sent my old Surface back to me. I was so mad but decided to live without it for a while before deciding what I was going to replace it with. Two days later one of the techs contacted me and was asking questions. I told him what had happened and he immediately sent another mailing label to me. I decided to try it again and bam! Two day later I receive my new one from Microsoft.

So far, no problems with it and I am a happy camper again. It was hard trying to do my work off my phone.
So two thumbs to Microsoft.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm allergic to bananas.

bananas.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom