OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, it isn't raining in OKC. Looks like the start to a beautiful day. Sitting in my office looking out over the front yard, just poured my first cup of coffee, and ready for a great day! Church, followed by lunch with family, Thunder game.....

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang.
I am finishing up my first cup of coffee then heading in for a long day of work today. But it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day.

53419635_1231364870358832_6373278472768323584_n.png

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup rain came down pretty good last night for a while. Did a good job of washing most things off. Went with the family to Church this morning. Had breakfast took a little nap then decided I needed to work on the privacy fence between me and my neighbor that has flowerbeds up to the first rail on the fence rotting it away. Replaced a couple posts that had broke due rot and high wind and got it back in order. Man I am feeling my age. Working a 72in San Angelo bar to break the old lugs loose was a chore. Glad I got it all done in one afternoon. Got cleaned up ate dinner washed off the porches and took a walk with my son. Full day but I will be feeling it tomorrow I am sure.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Near Kanab, Utah. Some of the locals call the two formations "The Ice Cream Cones." Pretty much requires 4WD, ATV or UTV to get back into where these are located, north and west of Kanab.

Good morning, Everyone. Used to count down to retirement....

....now I seem to be counting down to going back to work temporarily...76 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom