OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening gang.:greetings
Hope all you working guys and gals made it through your Monday.
From what I have learned on this forum, the retired guys and gals don't have Monday.
One of these days, I will grow up and be like them. Prayers.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening gang.:greetings
Hope all you working guys and gals made it through your Monday.
From what I have learned on this forum, the retired guys and gals don't have Monday.
One of these days, I will grow up and be like them. Prayers.

No more Mondays for us retired folks; true. Because every day is Saturday and every night is Friday night. Except we do have Sundays; until the evening rolls around and it becomes Friday night. But we darn sure don’t have no steenkin’ Mondays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mondays for me are paperwork and corporate driven 'busy work'. The only time 'they' notice all we do on Mondays is when, for some reason, it doesn't get done. Oh well, just doing my little part to keep the Matrix running I suppose.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This talk of "not having Mondays" is about to scare me. After all, come July 1 and after 5 full years of retirement, the wife and I will be going back to work. (Well, sort of work. I'll drive a full-sized Ford Transit van and the wife will monitor computers.)

Will still get to take the occasional picture, so we may still be able to share some of what we see.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gang.

tuesday_09.gif

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is a beautiful morning. I'm sitting in the customer "lounge" of an auto dealership having my bride's car serviced and drinking their very good coffee! Took a tour yesterday of the National Weather Service in Norman. They are expecting a fairly exciting day tomorrow, so plan accordingly!

Latest posts

Top Bottom