OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Up in the Panhandle at the moment. Wife and I went to Elkhart, KS to check out grave sites to see who else we knew that had passed away. (We do this every few years, and it is generally a surprise to see who is now gone.) This picture is appropriate in that it was taken in Elkhart at their "historical site."

Did you notice the "little structure?"

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawn needs mowing, and the one guy I finally found to mow it is now in the hospital for hernia surgery.

<sigh> :/

@MacFromOK, where you at? If it weren't TOO far, I'd bring my boy down with our pushmower and weedeater and we'd do it for you this weekend, maybe. I did mine earlier this week, prolly gotta do mom's today, but tomorrow and Sunday we're free. :anyone:

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I fished a bass tournament on Grand in the 90's. Pretty much record flood waters for that time. Buddy and I were flipping jig and pig around a bird feeder in someone's backyard and she came out yelling at us. LOL....
You haven't truly fished Grand Lake O' Cherokees till you have been yelled at or threatened by someone for fishing around their dock.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quick trip to Florida last weekend....saw Judas Priest for the first time on Saturday.

59439835_2422975387747676_5464059099073216512_n.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom