OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I were out doing our work gig here in Alabama and was driving from one road we had worked to another to be worked. As we drove along, I noticed a very neat gate with an even neater sign above it. We were NW of Tuskegee, AL.

Tuskegee AAF1.jpg

When we got back to our hotel, I got on Google's Maps program and looked for the site. From what I have learned, this is on private land, so it is unlikely that one could get onto the old base and get pictures. These pictures that I did get are screenshots from Google Maps' street view and satellite views.

Tuskegee AAF2.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heya guys!! Got up and got ready for work. Got there on time, clocked in and then ... Hmmmm ... There are too many of us here!! Lol Yep ... I don't have to be there until 3, not the 7 I thought. Oh well, Dawg is happy! Haha!

Y'all all have a good day! I'm gonna go clean some house, make some dinner for Grumpy to heat up tonight and do some sewing.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heya guys!! Got up and got ready for work. Got there on time, clocked in and then ... Hmmmm ... There are too many of us here!! Lol Yep ... I don't have to be there until 3, not the 7 I thought. Oh well, Dawg is happy! Haha!

Y'all all have a good day! I'm gonna go clean some house, make some dinner for Grumpy to heat up tonight and do some sewing.
Dang, I hate it when that happens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom