OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took the M1A tribute and the Winchester Wildcat with the Monstrum scope to the range today. Very impressed with all the items. Shot about 300 rounds and the only misfire was with a bargain basement magazine in the Wildcat. Would be hard pressed to pick a favorite outa these two!!

:thumbup3:

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took a trip to the ranch today and had a RV cover installed over my DRV Mobile Suites.....the installer has done other work for me at the ranch installing steel buildings and covers....here are a few pics:

Attachments

• SANY0131.JPG
    SANY0131.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 40
  • SANY0132.JPG
    SANY0132.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 43
  • SANY0133.JPG
    SANY0133.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 38
  • SANY0134.JPG
    SANY0134.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 44
  • SANY0135.JPG
    SANY0135.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 46

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took a trip to the ranch today and had a RV cover installed over my DRV Mobile Suites.....the installer has done other work for me at the ranch installing steel buildings and covers....here are a few pics:
We need to get a cover for our rig built.
The sun can sure cause major damage.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are almost on our way back to Alabama to finish our work there. The wife has her follow-up visit with her heart doctor this morning, and if she gets a clean bill-of-health, we will leave his office and head back to Kudzu country.

Kudzu is pretty from afar, and a nightmare to get rid of.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moving day. We've been in Pell City, AL now for almost a week. Moving to the Gadsden, AL today after finishing the last roads in the Pell City area. We've now got less than 4000 miles (out of 12,000 total miles for the state) left to survey.

Picture is from Smith Falls State Park in Nebraska.

Gadsden, right next to Fort Mclellan where I took the MP Officer's Basic Course in 79. I remember this real loudmouth guy hawking cars on the TV. He told everyone to drive it in, push it in, roll it in, carry it in, as long as they don't have to feed it, he'll take anything in trade. He was a common joke everywhere.

Latest posts

Top Bottom