OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Jared --- cowcatcher? It's been over a month since he's been on the forum.

I talked to him by text and picked up a couple of boxes of bullets I bought from him long time ago a couple of weeks ago. He was hauling hay. Didn't get to visit with him as I was not feeling too good. He is a heck of a nice guy and so is his wife. Top Shelf People.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked to him by text and picked up a couple of boxes of bullets I bought from him long time ago a couple of weeks ago. He was hauling hay. Didn't get to visit with him as I was not feeling too good. He is a heck of a nice guy and so is his wife. Top Shelf People.

Yep, I’ve met him and his girls!

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from the ranch.....used the bulldozer to fix a road from a 200' tall ridge line down into a large meadow....it had washed out in the two hard rains we had a month ago....lots and lots of basketball size to 4 ft. rocks.....also did some box blading on a few of the ATV trails....it was very hot...I was thankful for the hundreds of trees that kept me in the shade...

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good afternoon guys,

Well once the OU game was over, we took the kids and grandson out on the boat. Was out 20 minutes and a line of severe storms popped up. We barely made it back in before the rain and hail hit. It is storming and loud thunder now but we are in and back in front of the TV watching more football.
I guess it’s Mother Nature’s way of telling me there a lot more football to watch. Lol
89C0B101-2987-4B01-8704-EDD9B1DA3E47.jpeg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Youngest son's Covid test came back negative. Looks like we head back to the Tulsa area Monday afternoon and then pick up our work van Tuesday morning and head back towards Alabama.

Wife and I are both chomping at the bit to get back to doing something, we we are definitely ready for this.

Maybe this time we can find some time in the Mobile area to go check out Battleship Park.

Battleship Park - Mobile, AL

Latest posts

Top Bottom