OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made it back to Alabama today. Since we left over 2 weeks ago, we hadn't seen a drop of rain anywhere. Got back inside the state of Alabama and it rains on us. (We can't do our work if the roads are wet, so we don't like rain.) The next 3 or 4 days are supposed to be :blush: ones with lower chances of rain, but I guess we will see. We are doing "redos" of previously done records that were bad for some reason, so we have about 3 records to do in the Jackson/Camden/Monroeville area of Alabama and then move on to the Mobile/Gulf Shores area. Mobile and Gulf Shores could be the hardest to get done because that area gets rain a lot. When we worked that area before, if the Mobile area saw us rained out, we went across the bay towards Gulf Shores and tried working over there.

Maybe we will get lucky this time???

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heya, guys!! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm better than I deserve -- thought I might need another surgery but learned yesterday the doc thinks a few weeks of PT will solve my problem! Whoot!! 🤗

Normally that would be good news in and of itself but it's especially good because I just got a promotion and a raise 🤗🤗 to a job that will require a LOT of walking ... Not bad for my first 90 days back at work 😎 at a job I literally just fell in to ... Go figure!! Lol 😁

Grumpy says he is VERY pleased that I am now making more money than him -- something about "having the bank at his disposal now" ... 🤔🤔😳😂😂😂

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heya, guys!! Hope everyone is doing well. I'm better than I deserve -- thought I might need another surgery but learned yesterday the doc thinks a few weeks of PT will solve my problem! Whoot!! 🤗

Normally that would be good news in and of itself but it's especially good because I just got a promotion and a raise 🤗🤗 to a job that will require a LOT of walking ... Not bad for my first 90 days back at work 😎 at a job I literally just fell in to ... Go figure!! Lol 😁

Grumpy says he is VERY pleased that I am now making more money than him -- something about "having the bank at his disposal now" ... 🤔🤔😳😂😂😂
Congratulations on the promotion and raise.
glad to hear that you don’t have to have surgery again. That’s awesome.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Great news and great to hear from you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom