OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. I’m just working on the new bed this morning until it warms up. It’s only about 3’ x 8-10’. It’ll either get done this morning or the next or the next or the….
Yep. My philosophy has always been to never rush into a job without spending adequate time planning it all out first. Guess that's why I never seem to get much done 😁

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. I’m just working on the new bed this morning until it warms up. It’s only about 3’ x 8-10’. It’ll either get done this morning or the next or the next or the….
I managed to get about halfway done. That’s pretty good considering all the manual labor I did getting ready to just start. Don’t want to overdo it on this Union job.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We finished up the Mobile/Gulf Shores area of Alabama yesterday. We had two really good weather days and got a lot done. Then yesterday, we finished up that area although we did have to "hop around" a bit to find dry roads. Did more hopping around today while moving from Mobile to Dothan, but we got all the spots done that were between the two areas.

The sad part is that because we didn't have a bad-weather day, I didn't get to make it to Battleship Park.

Tomorrow, we move a ways north, but the weather forecasts are saying high chances for rain, so we might not get much work done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom