OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening guys .

Just got in from installing a new boat lift for one of our neighbors.

Mom is doing great. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner with her today and she is much stronger.
Again, thanks so much fot a the thoughts and prayers. This is just one reason I love OSA.

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I are on our way back to Oklahoma again. My sister (80 years old) is in the ICU of a hospital in Amarillo. She has had heart issues with one artery totally blocked and another 80% blocked. She also has "hardening of the arteries." With all her health and heart issues, they can't do a bypass surgery, so they are going to attempt to put in a stent in the artery that is totally blocked. (The 80% one is inoperable.) That is scheduled for Monday sometime

When all this was discussed, she was told she had two options; one - to just go home and wait to die - and two - have the stent surgery, but even with that, they are saying she only has about a 30% chance of survival.

So, if you all are religious and do prayers, you might say one for my sister, LoRee, and her family.

I'm trying to remain optimistic because in her many years, she has survived a LOT of health issues. If anyone ever deserved the moniker of "The Iron Lady," it would be her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom