OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a really good day yesterday. I'm 75 years old, and have always been a good looking man, if I do say so myself. Yesterday we planned on going out to dinner and got dressed up for the occasion. I try and stay in style, the latest hair cuts, a fashionable beard, a couple of stylish tattoos, in in strategic places, the latest style in clothes, etc. I got dressed first, naturally, and couldn't help admiring myself in a full view mirror, when my wife came into the room. What she said made my day, even at our advance age, she still thinks I sexy!! Upon seeing me strutting around in front of the mirror, she said " WHAT AN ASS!"
A woman can 'make-us' or 'break-us'. Sounds like you've got a keeper for sure 👍

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With regards to news of my sister, the operation today was a success. While I might have reported that one artery was "fully" blocked, I guess maybe it wasn't. They put a stent in one artery and did an angioplasty on the other one, so she is already looking better with more color in her face.

Thanks to all that offered prayers and good wishes.

I did find out today that this procedure, if counted as a surgery, would be her 20th in her lifetime. I would say she is definitely that "Iron Lady."

We will head back to home tomorrow and then back towards Alabama on Wednesday. Just in time for nicer weather there with a lot less rain. Three good days and we could have the redo's done in Alabama and then start working toward doing the redo's in an area of Georgia.

After sitting around in a hospital for the last day and a half, I'm ready to get back to seeing country.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With regards to news of my sister, the operation today was a success. While I might have reported that one artery was "fully" blocked, I guess maybe it wasn't. They put a stent in one artery and did an angioplasty on the other one, so she is already looking better with more color in her face.

Thanks to all that offered prayers and good wishes.

I did find out today that this procedure, if counted as a surgery, would be her 20th in her lifetime. I would say she is definitely that "Iron Lady."

We will head back to home tomorrow and then back towards Alabama on Wednesday. Just in time for nicer weather there with a lot less rain. Three good days and we could have the redo's done in Alabama and then start working toward doing the redo's in an area of Georgia.

After sitting around in a hospital for the last day and a half, I'm ready to get back to seeing country.
Happy to hear the food news Terry. Safe travels back to Alabama.

Latest posts

Top Bottom