OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing pressing on the books to get done today so.........

Lazy.jpg

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing pressing on the books to get done today so.........

View attachment 224857

This image will have to be an appropriate one for the wife and I. We are NOT liking not having something to do. There is a shopping mall here in Huntsville that we checked out yesterday and walked two laps on each of the two levels. However, since the van needs some work done and I don't like driving it unnecessarily, we are probably just sitting around the hotel today. Early tomorrow morning, the van will be taken to the dealership to be checked out and fixed.

Here's hoping all of you have a great day.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This image will have to be an appropriate one for the wife and I. We are NOT liking not having something to do. There is a shopping mall here in Huntsville that we checked out yesterday and walked two laps on each of the two levels. However, since the van needs some work done and I don't like driving it unnecessarily, we are probably just sitting around the hotel today. Early tomorrow morning, the van will be taken to the dealership to be checked out and fixed.

Here's hoping all of you have a great day.
Get an Uber

Latest posts

Top Bottom