OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kind of ridiculous that they’re still that far behind.
. . . or that they are still so afraid that we might be some sort of a 'terrorist' against our own government even after other background checks have already been successfully completed. If our government is so afraid of its own citizens, then maybe they need to stop doing whatever it is that they are doing that causes them to fear the peasants 🤔

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On August 3rd, I made an appointment to renew my DL. The first available date was September 15th at 4:00pm --- I took it. Showed up on Sept 15th with all necessary documents to get new license. Left with a piece of paper showing that I had applied for the license. Got the actual license in the mail today on the 27th of September.

Something that you used to just walk into the Tag Agency and walk out with a new license in 20 minutes now takes almost 2 months.

I guess that I'm missing something here. When you've already got a passport and a CCW, what else is there that would deny you a REAL ID driver's license?

:soapbox: :soapbox:

Agreed. While mine took 8 business days to mail in, I still think its a joke.

It all goes back to Fallen, who passed the buck along so she would not have to deal with it, now Stitts time in office has to deal with it and quickly as time for extensions is running out.

As usual Oklahoma is lagging behind.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhhhhh ... I also have my little piece of paper. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 What a damned joke ... Only in Oklahoma ... 2 weeks and counting ...

Working swing shift today at the busy location. Now that the State Fair and horse sale are over it should be substantially quieter. I hope. Over the weekend I ran around like a one-armed paper hanger. 😱😱😱

I'm having a BLAST though!! Since this money isn't tagged for anything I've got Grumpy looking into cross country train trips. I'd like to take a cruise or two but I don't think my paper license will go over too well ... Lol ... So I will wait on that for a bit.

Hope everyone has a nice day ... This is my Thursday! Whoooo-hooooo!! Friday is right around the corner. 😍😍😎

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couldn't go to sleep when I got home so I stayed up WAY too late and fell asleep in Grumpy's chair. Woke up at 3 and went to bed. Woke up at 4:30 when Grumpy got up. Fell back to sleep. Woke up to a raging headache and a panic-stricken dog because it was thundering. Took my migraine meds and put Dawg's collar and leash on him (I dunno but it makes him feel better 🤷) and gave him his puppy pot. Hopefully he will feel a LOT better here in a few minutes. My meds aren't that fast working. 😒

I gotta pay bills and go to work tonight, so I gotta get around. You guys enjoy your day!! The weekend's right around the corner for y'all. (I'm working so a co-worker can take off. This being short-handed **** is GREAT for snagging some OT. Make hay while the sun shines!! 😁)

Have a good one guys! 😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom