OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My brother and his wife headed down to the ranch this morning.....they plan on staying for 4 or 6 days. They always enjoy opening day at my ranch even though they have 160 acres in Lincoln county. It's suppose to rain there this afternoon and continue thru Saturday. The rain doesn't seem to bother them as they have nice blinds to hang out in. If they bag anything I'll post pics.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good evening guys,

I had a great say on the lake today. Did a little trolling and caught two nice hybrids. Not much but had a relaxing time.
Wife and I took a long boat ride this afternoon to look at and watch the Pelicans that are migrating in.
Also, went around and looked at some lake property for a friend.

Got back home and grilled up some grill cheese and made some tomatoe soup for the wife and I just before the storms hit.
It is still raining so hard that we can’t even see the lake. Love love love the sound of rain here at the lake.

hope everyone had a great day.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning folks. Nice rain yesterday. Guess I’ll be mowing at least one more time this year. That’s okay I needed to go up and clean up after the state guys mowed last week anyway.

Hope you peeps all experience an uneventful & easy Friday. Maybe even get off early.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning guys.

Yep it’s that day….

It’s…….

BF22D4F0-A9EC-4141-B998-9AC1C3C1F883.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom